• 6 – Large eggs
• 2 cans – Evaporated Milk
• 1 cup – Grated Jaggery
• 1 tsp – A mixture of grated nutmeg, powdered Cardamom and Cloves to taste
• Chopped, toasted cashews and Almonds for garnish
- In a dish, whisk the eggs well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the nuts and stir well.
- Steam the mixture or bake it at 375 degrees F (with a tray filled with water) till set.
- Cool it down, sprinkle some nuts and preferably some toasted coconut on top of it and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Latha