• 1 – Raw banana
• 1 – Onion chopped finely
• 2 tbsp – grated Coconut
• Hing a small pinch
• 3 halved – Garlic pearls
• Turmeric powder a generous pinch
• Salt to taste
• To temper:
• 1tsp – Mustard Seeds
• 1 tsp – Urad Dal
• 2 tsp – oil
• 1 Green chilli slit
- Pressure cook raw banana for 2 whistles on medium flame or until soft but firm enough to grate.
- Shred with carrot grater and keep aside.
- Drizzle oil, add mustard seeds and urad dal and allow it to splutter.
- Then add onion, garlic, green chillies, hing and saute till onions turn golden brown.
- Then add shredded raw banana along with salt and turmeric powder.
- Saute well until it starts browning and is roasted well.
- Add grated coconut, give a quick stir, take off heat and serve.
- Recipe courtesy: Sharmi’s Passions
Recipe courtesy of Sharmilee