Veal and eggplant recipe is a traditional Italian food recipe. Veal and eggplant cooked in a tomato sauce gives yummy taste to the recipe.
Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
Servings: 4 to 6 Person
– 750 gm diced veal
– 1 large cubed aubergine (eggplant)
– 1 tablespoon flour
– 2 teaspoons fresh sage
– Salt, Black pepper to taste
– 1 teaspoon chicken stock powder
– 4 chopped rashers bacon
– 3 sliced shallots
– 1 sliced yellow capsicum
– 420 gm can peel tomatoes
– 2 tablespoons chopped continental parsley
– 2 tablespoons tomato paste
How To Cook?
1. Place flour, sage, stock powder, pepper and veal into a freezer bag, toss well to coat the veal.
2. Transfer the meat and remaining flour to a 3 liter casserole dish.
3. Add the bacon, shallots, tomatoes, capsicum, tomato paste and eggplant. Mix well. Now cover it and cook for further 25 to 32 mints on MEDIUM flame. Stirring 2 to 3 times during cooking.
4. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with rice and kalamata olives.