• For the Basil Chutney: 1 cup – Basil leaves
• 1 tbsp – Olive oil
• 1 – jalapeno or other Green chilli
• 1 – Clove Garlic
• salt to taste
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process to a fine paste.
- Add water if it’s too thick.
- For the Tofu: Mix the ginger juice, garlic, turmeric and salt in a deep dish.
- Marinate the tofu slices, turn over, and let them sit there for at least 30 minutes.
- Spray oil in baking dish.
- Place the tofu slices a few centimetres apart in it and bakes in a preheated oven at 400 degrees C for at least 30 minutes or until the tofu feels firm on the outside.
- Recipe courtesy: Holy Cow Vegan