Famous Indo-Chinese Stir Fried noodles made with vegetables
2 1/2 cups noodles
1/2 cup sliced onion
1/2 cup sliced capsicum
1/2 cup shredded cabbage
1/2 cup sliced carrot
1/2 cup french beans, cut at an angle
1 teaspoon garlic paste
2 tablespoon soya sauce
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 tablespoon chili sauce
2 tablespoon oil
1/4 teaspoon pepper powder
Salt to taste
1. Boil noodles in enough water, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon oil until tender but not overcooked.
2. Strain and put under cold running water, add few drops of oil to the noodles to keep noodles separate and avoid sticking.
3. Heat oil in a wok, add garlic paste and saute for a minute.
4. Add onions, capsicum, carrots and beans and stir fry over high heat for 3 minutes.
5. Add cabbage and stir fry for another 2 minutes over high heat.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Now add boiled noodles and toss well.
8. Add vinegar, chili sauce, soya sauce and stir fry for a minute. Toss well for another minute over high heat.
9. Serve hot.