Spicy and creamy vegetables in sour mustard sauce and hot chilli sauce
1/2 cup green peas
2 spring onion, chopped
1 capsicum, chopped
1/2 cup cauliflower, coarsely chopped
1 carrot, sliced
5-6 french beans, sliced
5-6 mushrooms, sliced (optional)
1 tablespoon mustard sauce
2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
1 tablespoon red chilli sauce
1/2 cup fresh cream
2 tablespoon oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash and blanch mushrooms. Boil peas.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add spring onions, capsicum, cauliflower, carrots, beans and fry with salt and pepper until vegetables are tender and done.
3. Add mushrooms and peas.
4. Now add mustard sauce, ketchup and red chilli sauce.
5. Mix well and fry for another 3-5 minutes.
6. Add cream and mix well. Turn off the heat and serve hot.
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes