Famous Chinese hot and spicy vegetable soup, very easy to prepare
2 cup finely chopped mix vegetable (french beans, cabbage
, capsicum, mushrooms, baby corn, carrots, spring onions)
4 cups water
2 teaspoon finely chopped ginger-garlic
1 teaspoon finely chopped green chilies
1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves
1 teaspoon red chilli paste (boil and grind dried red chilies)
1 teaspoon black pepper powder
Pinch ajinomotto (optional)
1 tablespoon soya sauce
3 tablespoon cornflour (dissolved in 6 tablespoon water)
2 tablespoon fried noodles for garnishing
3 tablespoon oil
Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan, fry garlic, ginger, green chilies for one minute.
2. Add all the vegetables and stir fry with little salt and ajinomotto until the vegetables are tender.
3. Add red chilli paste, soya sauce, water and bring to a boil.
4. Add cornflour dissolved in water and continue stirring until the soup is thickened.
5. Season with salt and pepper as required. Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves.
6. Garnish with fried noodles on top and serve hot.