• 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/4 tsp pepper
• 1 Egg
• 1/4 cup Milk
• 1 cup grated Carrots
• 1 cup grated Zucchini
• 2 green onions, sliced
• 2 tbsps oil
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, beat together the egg, milk, carrots, zucchini and onions.
- Add this to the dry ingredients and stir until they blend.
- Using a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp of oil over medium heat.
- Pour the batter with tbsp into the pan, making a few pancakes at a time.
- Cook for about 2 mins on each side until they turn golden brown.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan as needed.
- Serve pancakes at once.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi