Thick crusted pizza with wheat crust and healthy vegetable toppings
2 wheat pizza breads
1 cup prepared tomato pizza spread
1/4 cup green and red peppers, cut into strips
1/4 cup onion rings
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1/2 teaspoon dry oregano herb
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Spread tomato base on pizza bread and assemble onion and peppers on top.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Sprinkle oregano herb and grate cheese on top of the assembled pizza.
5. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until puffy and golden brown.
6. Remove, cut the pizza into four equal portions and serve.