• 1/2 cup – Carrot
• 1/2 cup – Onion
• 1 cup – Rice
• 1 tbsp – Sesame seed oil
• 1 tsp – Sesame seed
• 1 – raw Egg yolk
• 2 to 3 cups – Chicken broth
- Wash rice and soak in water for more than 1 hour. Drain well.
- Chop carrot and onion finely.
- Put 1 tbsp of sesame seed oil in a large pot and stir in carrot and onion.
- While stir-frying, add salt and pepper.
- Add soaked rice and stir together.
- Stir until rice is cooked.
- Add chicken broth and wait until it boils.
- Lower the heat and let it shimmer until contents become paste like.
- Put it in a bowl and add sesame seeds and a raw egg yolk on top.
- Serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Julias Cook