• 6 – big Potatoes
• 250 g – boiled mix vegetables (carrot, capsicum, beans, peas)
• 1 tbsp – besan
• Salt – as per taste
• 4 tbsp – oil
• 1/4 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 1/2 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1 tsp – coriander powder
- Peel the potatoes and cut lengthwise.
- Scoop out the potato and make a boat like shape.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in the pan, add the boiled vegetables, salt and spices. This can be used for stuffing.
- Make a thin paste of besan flour.
- Stuff the potatoes with the vegetables dip in the besan flour and deep-fry it.
- Enjoy with sauce as starter.
Recipe courtesy of Mrs.Jyotsna Solanki