• 1 – green, yellow, or red pepper, washed
• 1 bunch – celery, washed
• 1 – carrot, washed and peeled
• your favourite salad dressing
• knife (You’ll need help from your adult assistant.)
• cutting board
- Cut the pepper in half (from side to side). Clean out the seeds and gunk from the inside. Now you have two pieces.
- One will be your pepper-shaped bowl.
- Cut the other half of the pepper into skinny slices.
- Cut the carrot into skinny sticks about 4″ long.
- Cut celery into skinny sticks so each one is about 4″ long.
- Put a little salad dressing in the bottom of your pepper bowl.
- Put celery sticks, carrot sticks and pepper slices into the pepper bowl.
- Now you’ve got a portable veggie treat. You can pull out the veggies and eat them with a little dressing.
- When you’re finished with the veggies, it’s time to eat the bowl.
Recipe courtesy of Saranya