• 6 – eggs
• 3 cups – all purpose flour
• 1.5 cups – Sugar
• 3 tbsps – unsalted Butter
• 1 tsp – vanilla essence
• 1/2 tsp – baking powder
• Chopped Walnuts
• 1/2 cup – Milk
- Beat the eggs, sugar and butter together in a blender. Pour this mix into a large bowl.
- Add all purpose flour to this and mix the batter well.
- Add vanilla essence, baking powder and chopped walnuts to the batter and mix lightly.
- Pour this into a well-greased pan and level it evenly.
- Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 30 mins, checking at intervals. Once done, let the cake stay in the oven for 10-15 mins. Then take it out and let it cool for 45 mins.
Recipe courtesy of Lakshmi