• 1/2 – medium watermelon, deseeded and cubed
• 1 medium – Apple
• 2-3 tbsp – powdered Sugar
• Rock Salt (sendha namak) – to taste
• 1 tsp – cumin seeds, roasted and crushed
• 1 tbsp – fresh Mint leaves, chopped for garnishing
• Crushed ice – as required
- Combine the watermelon, powdered sugar and rock salt in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Transfer into a jar, add crushed cumin, chopped mint and ice and stir to mix well. Peel and grate apple.
- Add to the watermelon, stir, pour into individual glasses.
- Serve garnished with mint sprigs.
Recipe courtesy of Nithya Ashok