• 3 cups – Wheat flour
• 1 cup – Watermelon white rinds (finely grated)
• 1/2 cup – Carrot (grated)
• 1 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1 tsp – cumin powder
• 1/2 tsp – coriander powder
• 1/2 tsp – Cumin seeds
• 1/2 tsp – ajwain seeds
• salt to taste
- In a large bowl, pour the wheat flour, chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, cumin seeds, ajwain seeds and salt and mix well.
- Add the grated watermelon rinds and grated carrots.
- Mix well and knead with enough water to prepare a smooth, stiff and non-sticky dough.
- Leave aside for a few minutes.
- Make medium-sized balls with the dough and roll them into rounds.
- Heat a tawa. Cook the dough rounds on both sides, drizzling with a few drops of oil. Serve immediately with any side dish.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya