• 1 tbsp – Wheat flour
• 1/2 tsp – Ghee
• Salt to taste
• 1 cups – Water
• 1/2 cup – Hot Milk
- Dry roast the flour till golden brown on a low flame.
- When the flour is done, add water stirring continuously so that no lumps are formed.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add the ghee and salt.
- Simmer on low for 2-3 minutes. Stir regularly.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Serve piping hot with plain or sweetened hot milk.
- Stir in some corn flakes or other cereal as desired.
- Very good and easy to consume in fevers, coughs, inflamed throats and ulcers.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi