1 packet active dry yeast
3/4 cup warm water
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (maida)
1 1/2 cups wheat flour
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
1. Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup of warm water and keep aside for 10 minutes until bubbly.
2. In a large bowl combine flours, salt, yeast mixture and mix thoroughly with your hands.
3. Add water a little at a time and knead into a medium soft dough.
4. Place in a well oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap and keep aside until doubled for about 1 1/2 hours.
5. Knead the dough once again and divide the dough into two balls of equal portions.
6. Roll the balls to flat discs of about 1 inch thickness.
7. Place on a greased round oven-proof pan.
8. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
9. Bake for about 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
10. Use pizza bread with any toppings to make delicious pizza.