• Cream – 4 cups
• Wheat flour – 2 cups
• Sugar – 2 cups
• Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Place a pan on the fire and pour in the cream. Keep stirring occasionally.
- Soon the ghee will separate and float to the top, while the residue – like paneer – will settle at the bottom.
- Cool and drain the ghee, which can be used later for cooking.
- Take the residue, and mix with the flour, sugar and baking powder to make a smooth dough – using a little water.
- Make small balls (about 15) and arrange them on a greased baking tray.
- Bake at 150 C for 20 mins, till the top is a light brown and a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
Recipe courtesy of Neha Dahiya