• 500 ml – water
• 150 g – fresh lingonberries
• Pinch of salt
• 75 g – Sugar
• 100 g – semolina
- In a heavy bottom sauce pan, warm water, add lingonberries, sugar and salt and mash half of the berries with ladle as water starts to boil.
- Boil for 10 mins. Stain the juice. Pour the juice back to saucepan.
- On low flame, slowly add semolina, and cook for about 15 mins.
- Let the porridge cool and whisk with electric beater, till it is light and fluffy. Serve with warm or cold milk.
- Recipe Courtesy: A Pinch Of Love
Recipe courtesy of Ananda