• 225 g – plain flour
• 55g – caster Sugar
• 75 g – firmly packed Brown sugar
• 125 g – Butter melted
• 1 – Egg
• 100 g – white chocolate, coarsely chopped
• 50g – hazelnut coarsely chopped
• 1/2 tsp – bicarbonate of soda
• 1 tsp – vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree Celsius.
- Grease and line two oven trays with baking paper.
- Sift flour and soda in a large bowl, add sugar and stir well.
- Stir in butter, egg and then chocolate and nuts and mix them well.
- The mixture will be quite sticky.
- Drop a teaspoon of the mixture in the oven tray leaving 5 cm gap between each cookie, because the cookies spread well when they are cooking.
- Bake the cookies in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Cool it on a tray.
- Recipe Courtesy: Taste of Pearl City
Recipe courtesy of Ayeesha Riaz