• 150 g – Butter
• 200 g – Sugar
• 230 g – Cream cheese
• 300 g – flour
• 200 g – white chocolate, chopped
• 150 g – dry apricot, cut in small pieces
- The ingredients like butter, cream, and cheese should be at room temperature.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then slowly mix in cheese till evenly mixed.
- Add in white chocolate and dry apricot, then gently mix flour till a dough is formed.
- Make small balls of dough. Give a small stab with fingers to flatten a bit and bake at 165 degree C in preheated oven for 15- 20 mins till it turns pale pink brown.
- Cool them for a while and serve.
- Recipe Courtesy: A Pinch Of Love
Recipe courtesy of Ananda