• 1 cup – whole Milk
• 1 – Avocado
• 3 tbsp – Honey or 1/4 cup – Sugar (vary the amount and type of sweet according to your taste)
• 1/4 cup broken – vermicelli
• 1/4 cup – whole Wheat
• 1 tsp – rose water
- Soak the whole wheat in water for 30 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of water to the milk and boil it in a pan along with whole wheat and vermicelli, cook until the vermicelli and wheat are soft.
- Slice the avocado into half, remove the seed, scoop out the flesh using a spoon.
- Blend the avocado with a little milk or mash it with a fork to smooth without any big lumps.
- Add the mashed or pureed avocado to the Boiled milk and stir well.
- Now add honey or sugar and stir well until it’s completely dissolved. Finally add the rosewater and switch off the flame. Serve warm or cold.
- Recipe Courtesy: Taste of Pearl City
Recipe courtesy of Ayeesha Riaz