• 1 cup – Whole Wheat flour
• 1 cup – Soy flour
• 1 cup – semolina (upma rava)
• 1 tsp – Ginger Paste
• 1 tsp – Coriander-cumin powder
• 1 tsp – Flax seed powder
• 1 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• Few Cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- Mix everything except oil to form a thin batter by adding as much water as needed.
- Adjust salt.
- Heat a pan and pour a ladleful of batter and quickly spread into a thin circle.
- Pour some oil around it and allow dosa to cook for some time.
- Then flip over and drizzle some more oil and again allow it to cook.
- Recipe courtesy: Uma Priya