• 3 cups – water
• 1 cup – mixed vegetables, diced fine
• 1/4 tsp- each ginger, Garlic crushed
• 2 tsp – Corn flour mixed in 1/4 cup water
• 1/2 tsp – Green chilli sauce
• 1/4 tsp – soya sauce
• 2-3 nutri nuggets or 1/2 tbsp crushed vermicelli or 1 slice bread toasted lightly
• 1 tbsp- grated cheese
• salt to taste
- Place the vegetables and water, in a deep microwave proof dish.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Mix the corn flour paste, sauces, salt, ginger, garlic together.
- Add to the soup, mix well.
- Crush the bread, nuggets or vermicelli, before adding to the soup.
- Add and mix thoroughly.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes, stirring once in between.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese on top.
- Serve steaming hot with warm garlic rolls or bread.
Recipe courtesy of Saroj Kering