• Marie biscuits – 1 packet
• Milk – 1/2 cup
• Malai – 1 cup
• Crushed Walnuts – 1/2 cup
• Powdered Sugar – 5 tbsps
• Cocoa powder – 2 tsps
• Chocolate powder – 2 tsps
- Mix sugar and malai. Add cocoa powder to it.
- Mix milk and chocolate powder.
- Dip a biscuit in the milk mixture and put it into the tray.
- Spread the malai mixture on the biscuit.
- Proceed to do the same with rest of biscuits.
- Now, make the log and spread the crushed walnuts on the sides of log.
- Chill for 2 hours. And cut the angular pieces.
- Serve with hot chocolate sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Ruchika