• Mustard Seeds – 2 tsp
• Garlic Pods – 4
• White Vinegar – 1 tsp
• Chillies, chopped – 20
• Mustard oil
• paas-phooron – 2 tsp
• Salt – To taste
• Ginger, grated and dried – 2 tsp
- Make a paste of mustard seeds and some garlic pods with white vinegar. Keep aside.
- Wash the chillies. Dry it completely and cut in to small pieces.
- Heat mustard oil and add some paas-phooron.
- When the paas-phooron stops spluttering, turn off the heat.
- When the oil becomes cool, add the chilly pieces and mix thoroughly.
- Add the mustard seed-garlic paste, some dried and grated ginger, salt and mix again.
- Add some more mustard oil if it looks too dry.
- Use the pickle after 2 to 3 days.
- Recipe Courtesy: brahmosfoodie