• 2 cups – whole Wheat flour
• 2 tbsp – melted Butter
• 1 tbsp – active Dry yeast
• 1 tbsp – Sugar
• 1 tsp – salt
• 1/2 cup – lukewarm water
• 4 tbsp – Nutella
• 1 tsp – Cinnamon powder
• 2 tbsp – Almond powder
• 2 tsp – Butter at room temperature
- In a small bowl, stir together the active yeast, sugar and salt in lukewarm water.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes until it turns foamy.
- In a large bowl, mix the wheat flour and melted butter.
- Add the foamy yeast to the flour and knead into a dough.
- Dust the dough with some flour if required and knead for few minutes until it is soft.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl and let it sit for an hour in a warm place.
- Punch down the risen dough, sprinkle some flour and knead again for few minutes.
- Roll the dough out with a rolling pin.
- Spread Nutella on the rolled dough and sprinkle cinnamon powder and almond powder over it.
- Starting from one end, roll the dough tightly into a loaf.
- Slice the rolled loaf into medium-sized pieces and arrange them in a greased muffin tray.
- Leave the tray in a warm place until the dough doubles in volume.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Bake the muffins on the middle rack for 20-25 minutes until it is golden brown.
- Brush them immediately with butter and allow to cool.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya