• 1 cup – readymade gulab jamun mix
• 1/4 cup – water (for kneading)
• 1 cup – Sugar
• 1+1/2cups – water (for syrup)
• 1 – Cinnamon stick
• Few – Saffron strands
• 1/2 tsp – Cardamom powder
• Few – chopped nuts
- Take the jamun mix in a bowl and gradually add water to make a soft dough.
- Keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Mix the sugar with one and half cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Add to it the cinnamon stick, cardamom powder and saffron strands, and heat for a few minutes.
- Remove from heat and keep aside to cool completely.
- Preheat the oven to 300 F.
- Make small balls from the dough and arrange over a baking tray lined with baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, turning the jamuns twice in between.
- Now soak the Bake jamuns in the sugar syrup.
- Garnish with chopped nuts before serving.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya