• 1 Chicken breast
• 1 Egg
• 1 tsp – mustard paste
• 1 tsp – white pepper powder
• 1 tbsp – Corn flour
• 2 tbsp – Maida
• 2 tbsp – Milk
• 1 tbsp – Vinegar
• 2 tbsp – mayonnaise
• burger bus
• salt to taste
- Cut chicken breast into half flatly so that the thickness is divided and you have two flat breast pieces.
- Marinate chicken breast in vinegar, mustard sauce, white pepper powder and salt for half an hour.
- Beat the egg. Add maida, corn flour, milk and salt into a batter.
- Dip chicken in the batter and shallow fry them on medium heat for around 8-10 minutes till you get a crispy brown coating.
- Cutting the breast pieces flat will cook the chicken better.
- Slit the burger bun and put the chicken on it.
- Add mayonnaise, lettuce, cheese, spring onions, tomatoes, etc. as per your choice.