• 2 – Zucchini
• 1 – Onion
• 1 – Tomato
• 1/2 tsp – Cumin seed powder
• 1/2 tsp – Pepper powder
• 1/2 tsp – Ginger (chopped)
• 1 tsp – Corn flour
• 2 cups – water
• 1 tsp – Coriander leaves
- Roughly chop the zucchini, onions, and tomatoes. Add cumin seed powder, pepper powder, chopped ginger, salt, and water and pressure cook it for 3 whistles.
- Once cooked, transfer it into a colander and mash or crush it to extract the soup. (Place another bowl underneath the colander to collect the liquid.) Add water if needed, and adjust the taste.
- After collecting all the liquid, pour it into a pan and bring to a boil.
- Add corn flour mixed with 1 tbsp of water to the soup, stir and remove from flame.
- Adjust salt and pepper and serve hot.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya