Zucchini Pizza Bites, this gooey recipe is little oldie, but it is goodie! Who is craving for pizza this healthy, nutritious verity of pizza will satisfy the pizza craving. This healthy and low-calorie pizza bites can be the best option for your party snacks! These bite pizza are topped with mozzarella cheese that just melt in your mouth. You can also easily serve this zucchini pizza bites as dinner and they great way to get your kids to eat more vegetables!
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 3 zucchini, slice into 1/4 inch thick
– Kosher salt to taste
– Pepper to taste
– 1/3 Cup marinara sauce
– 1/2 cup finely grated mozzarella
– 1/4 cup pepperoni minis
– 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
How To Cook?
1. Preheat the oven to broil.
2. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over MEDIUM-HIGH heat. Once the oil is heated, working in batches, add zucchini, season it with pepper and salt and by flipping once cook them from both the sides until golden.
3. Place these zucchini roundels onto a large baking sheet. Then top each zucchini round with marinara sauce, grated mozzarella cheese and pepperoni minis.
4. Place this baking sheet into oven and cook until the cheese has melted. This will take 1-2 minutes.
5. Sprinkle some Italian seasoning over it and serve them immediately.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes