• 1/2 kg – small Capsicums
• 2 – boiled potatoes, mashed
• 3 – cheese cubes, grated
• 3 – grated cheese cubes for garnishing
• Red Chilli powder to taste
• 2 – green chillies, finely chopped
• 10 – cashewnuts, chopped
• a handful of coriander leaves, finely chopped
• salt to taste
- Wash the capsicums and pat-dry. Cut off the tops and de-seed.
- Mix the mashed potaoes, 3 cubes of grated cheese, red chilli powder, green chillies, cashewnuts, coriander leaves and salt in a bowl.
- Stuff each capsicum with some potato-cheese mixture.
- Garnish each capsicum with some grated cheese.
- Bake the capsicums in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees C until the cheese melts. Serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Anita Raheja