Chocolate orange truffles are very easy recipe. The orange rings make them deliciously different from other truffles recipe. This is a perfect for Christmas gifts.
Preparation Time: 1 hour
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Servings: Makes 20-30 pieces
– 450 gm chopped dark chocolate, both chopped and melted
– 1 cup pouring cream
– 1 teaspoon finely grated orange ring
– 1 teaspoon Grand Marnier
How To Cook?
1. Mix 200 gm chocolate, rum, cream and coconut essence in a microwave-safe bowl over a pan of boiling water.
2. Stir it until the chocolate completely melts and becomes smooth. Stirring continuously.
3. Now, cover with plastic wrap and place it into refrigerator for 1 hour.
4. Now, roll the chocolate mixture into 1 teaspoon balls and put it on a tray covered with baking paper.
5. Place the tray into refrigerator for 30-40 minutes.
6. Now, add 250 gm melted chocolate into bowl and with the help of fork, dip a truffle into melt chocolate and coat it.
7. Repeat the procedures for all the truffles and chocolates. Once it’s done place it into refrigerator to set.