• 6 – Chicken Drumsticks
• 3 tbsp – Honey or golden syrup
• 1 tsp – mustard powder
• 2 tsp – pepper powder
• 2 tbsp – Vinegar
• Salt – to taste
- Warm the honey or golden syrup till slightly runny then turn off the heat.
- Stir in the vinegar, mustard powder, salt and pepper.
- Coat the chicken drumsticks completely with this mixture.
- Place the drumsticks in a buttered oven-proof dish and bake in a moderate oven (355 degrees ) for 45 minutes till the chicken is done.
- Serve as a starter for parties or as a side dish at dinner.
- Recipe Courtesy: Anglo-Indian Recipes
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White