Cauliflower and potato cooked in spices
1 medium sized gobhi (cauliflower)
2 medium sized potatoes, diced
1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
2 teaspoon coriander powder
1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
1/4 teaspoon kasoori (dried fenugreek leaves) methi powder
Chopped coriander for garnishing
2-3 tbsp oil
Salt to taste
1. Cut small cauliflower florets, wash and soak in hot water for 5 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and allow it to crackle.
3. Add turmeric powder, aloo and gobhi.
4. Mix and cover the pan until half done.
5. Add salt, coriander powder, red chilli powder, kasoori methi powder and fry until done.
6. Add garam masala powder and mix well.
7. Garnish with fresh coriander.
Cooking time: 15 minutes