Asparagus with Balsamic Tomatoes recipe is very easy and delicious side dish recipe for the warm spring. Asparagus and tomatoes, together is a superb combination of taste. This recipe requires very minimal amount of Ingredients. You can cook this healthy and light recipe in very quick manner.
– 1 pound trimmed asparagus
– 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
– 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
– 1 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
– 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
– Salt to taste
– 3 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
– 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
How To Cook?
1. First of all, in a deep pan, boil the water and cook the asparagus for 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Then drain the excess water and add cold water for asparagus to cool and then drain the water.
2. Now, heat extra virgin olive oil in a pan on MEDIUM flame.
3. Add minced garlic and saut? it for 2 minutes. After that add tomatoes to it and cook for 3-4 minutes or till it becomes soft.
4. Now, add balsamic vinegar, pepper powder and salt to it and again cook for 2 minutes.
5. Now, set the asparagus on a platter, then pour the tomato mixture over it.
6. Garnish it with crumbled goat cheese and the tasty dish is ready to serve.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4 Persons