Enjoy a classic broccoli & carrot bake recipe, best for a holiday and festival seasons or for weekend meals. Let’s make broccoli & carrot bake recipe for family and friends.
– 150 gm broccoli – broken into small florets
– 1 cup carrot – cut into small cubes
– 2 tablespoon corn flour
– 1 1/2 cups milk
– 1 finely chopped green chili
– 1/2″ piece ginger – crushed to a paste
– 1/2 finely chopped onion
– Salt to taste
– 1/4 teaspoon peppercorns
How To Cook?
1. Cut the stalks of broccoli into thin round slices and the orets into small, pieces.
2. Boil 3-4 cups water with 1 tablespoon salt. Add broccoli and carrot into water and cook for 3-4 minutes till it becomes soft, yet crisp. Refresh in cold water and then strain it.
3. To prepare the sauce, mix all Ingredients of the sauce together in a heavy bottomed pan.
4. Keep on fire and cook stirring continuously till it starts to coat the spoon, for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add broccoli and carrots. Cook further for 2 minute. Remove it from the fire.
6. Now, Transfer to a greased serving dish. Bake for 20 minutes at 230 C till golden.
Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: 45 Minutes