Crispy stir fried vegetables with chicken or can be made with pork
1 cup boneless and skinless chicken breasts
2 chopped garlic cloves
2 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 cup chopped cauliflower
1 cup sliced capsicum
1 cup sliced carrots
1 cup sliced cabbage
1/2 cup sliced celery
1/2 cup fresh bean sprouts
1 cup sliced zucchini (optional)
1/2 cup mushrooms (optional)
1 cup chopped spring onions
1/2 cup water
2 tablespoon soya sauce
1 tablespoon cornflour
2 tablespoon oil
1 teaspoon salt
1. Cut chicken breast halves into thin strips.
2. Heat oil in a wok or pan, add chicken, garlic, oyster sauce and stir fry for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
3. Add cauliflower, capsicum, carrots, cabbage, celery, bean sprouts, zucchini, mushrooms and spring onions.
4. Season with salt and stir fry for 6 to 8 minutes.
5. In a small bowl, mix together water, soya sauce and cornflour.
6. Add into the vegetables and cook for 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
7. Serve hot.
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes