Cookies deepen with chocolate and gingerbread becomes more tasty and delicious, it’s a perfect holiday recipe to enjoy with friends and family.
– 2 cup all-purpose flour
– 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
– 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
– 1 teaspoon ginger powder
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– Salt to taste
– 1/2 cup brown sugar
– 1/2 cup vegetable oil
– 1/2 cup crystalized sugar
– 1/2 cup sweet chocolate nibs
– 1/2 cup warm water
– 1/4 cup white sugar
– 1/2 cup no-sulfur molasses
How To Cook?
1. Preheat the oven at 170 C.
2. In a bowl add all-purpose flour, salt, baking soda and mix it well. Stir it well. Then add pumpkin spice, chocolate powder and ginger spice to it and stir it.
3. In another bowl, mix sugar, molasses, vegetable oil and warm water and stir till the mixture becomes soft and creamy.
4. Now, mix the both mixture into each other than knead the mixture for 3-5 minutes. When it mixed well then add crystallized sugar and chocolate nibs to it.
5. Rinse the hands with cold water and again knead the dough till it becomes consistent. Keep the dough aside for 1 hours.
6. Now, take a small size of the dough ball and roll it in between your palms and turn into a ball forms.
7. Roll this dough in sugar and then place this balls on the baking sheet with parchment paper.
8. Slightly press down the cookies and then place the sheet on the middle rack of oven and bake it for 12-15 minutes.
9. When it becomes soft remove it from the oven and let it cool
10. When the cookies becomes cool you can store it into jar for 5-6 days.
Preparation Time: 40 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes