1 cup bread crumbs
1/2 cup condensed milk
1/4 cup desiccated coconut
Ghee for frying
100 gms cooking chocolate
1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
1. Mix bread crumbs, coconut and condensed milk in a mixing bowl.
2. Now make oval shape dumplings with mixture.
3. Heat ghee in a deep pan and fry them until pink over medium heat.
4. Melt chocolate in another pan.
5. Put toothpick in each lolly and dip in melted chocolate. Lolly should be covered with chocoleate.
6. Now sprinkle coconut. let it be cool.
7. Now arrange in a serving plate.
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes