Coriander or Cilantro chutney is widely used and eaten all over the India. Coriander gives natural taste and aroma to your food. Coriander Chutney can be serving with your main meal or different appetizers like sandwich, cholafali, samosa, bread pakora and chat items like chat masala, bhel puri, sev puri and more. It’s best to make green chutney and store it to refrigerator for 2-3 days and use it.
– 50 gm coriander
– A pinch of cumin seeds powder
– 2 green chilies
– 1 piece of ginger
– 1 tablespoon coconut (grated)
– 7-8 pieces of nuts
– 1 lemon
– 2 tablespoon sugar
– Salt to taste
How To Make?
1. Wash the coriander leaves properly and chopped it finely.
2. Cut the ginger, green chilies into small pieces.
3. Collect chopped coriander leaves, ginger, green chilies, nuts, grated coconut, cumin seeds powder, sugar, salt, lemon juice and necessary water to it and grind it till it becomes slightly thick chutney.
4. You can store this chutney for 2- 3 days into refrigerator and use it.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Servings: 2 Persons