Chili Paneer is one of my favorite Chinese recipes. Here I am sharing dry chili paneer recipe. Chili Paneer is mouthwatering recipe. You can make it for the starters in your main meal. A perfect Chinese recipe cooked with green chilies, onions and capsicum. Try out this dry chili paneer recipe.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
Servings: 4 Persons
– 350 gm Paneer, cut into 12 mm. thick strips
– ? cup corn flour
– 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
– 2 cup chopped onions
– 2 tablespoon sliced green chilies
– 1 tablespoon soya sauce
– 2 tablespoon vinegar
– ? teaspoon Ajinomoto
– Salt to taste
– Oil for frying
– 1 cup water
How To Cook?
1. In a bowl, add 1 teaspoon salt, corn flour, garlic-ginger paste and water and mix it well.
2. Now, in a frying pan add oil and put it on the heat.
3. When the oil starts boiling, add Paneer pieces to it and fry it till it turns golden brown. Repeat this procedure for all the Paneer Pieces.
4. In another frying pan add 2 tablespoon oil and then add chopped onions and fry it for 5 minutes.
5. Then add chopped green chilies, salt, soya sauce, vinegar, Aajinomoto and fried Paneer pieces.
6. Toss in the fried Paneer and mix well.Cook it for 2-5 minutes.
7. Garnish this chili Paneer with green onions and coriander leaves and server hot with tomato catchup.