Fulwadi is crispy, fried croquettes which is perfect as a snack. Fulwadi is a traditional gujarati snacks recipe. Fulwadi is a medium spicy snack which you can eat whenever you want. Also, you can store it for some time. You can carry it with you when you are doing traveling. Fulwadi is very tasty and healthy recipe which everybody loves.
– 200 gm gram flour
– 100 gm curd
– 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
– 1 teaspoon black pepper seeds
– 1 teaspoon oil
– 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
– 2 teaspoon red chili powder
– 40 gm sugar
– 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
– 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
– Salt to taste
– 5 gm sesame
How To Cook?
1. Take a bowl and add curd, baking soda, salt, red chili powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder and sugar and mix it well.
2. Keep beating the mixture and add 20-25 gm oil into this mixture.
3. Now, add coriander seeds, black pepper seeds, sesame seeds into gram flour and add this mixture to the previously made curd based mixture and knead to stiff dough.
4. Covered the dough and keep aside it for 2 hours.
5. Now, add 1 tablespoon hot oil to the dough and mix it well.
6. Now, divide the dough into equal parts and shape them into equal sized and thick rolls.
7. Then cut this rolls in to an equal pieces and shape them into oblongs like croquettes with tapering ends.
8. Take a frying pan and add oil and heat it at HIGH flame.
9. Deep fry the croquettes until it becomes golden brown in color.
10. Remove it from oil and place it on an absorbent paper.
11. Let it cool and store them in an airtight container.
Preparation Time: 10 minute
Cooking Time: 30 minute