A healthy combination of different vegetables spinach, cabbage, broccoli and more. Try out this low calorie recipe in your meal.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
Servings: 4-6 Persons
– 1 cup spinach
– 1 cup cabbage
– 1 cup finely chopped broccoli
– ? cup boiled or tinned corn kernels
– ? teaspoon red chilli flakes
– 1 onion – thinly sliced
– 8-10 crushed peppercorns
– 1 tomato – cut into slices
– 1 tablespoon mint leaves
To Make Sauce
– 2 tablespoon corn flour
– 1 ? cups milk
– 1 teaspoon oregano
– ? finely chopped onion
– 4-5 crushed flakes garlic
– Salt to taste
– ? tablespoon fresh peppercorns
How To Make?
1. Boil 3-4 cups water in a large pan with 1 teaspoon salt.
2. Then Add broccoli and other greens after 1 minute. When the boil comes again remove it from the fire. Strain Refresh in cold water. Strain it.
3. Squeeze greens gently. Add to a nonstick pan or kadai. Add onions, crushed peppercorns and ?/2 teaspoon salt also and cook on LOW ?ame for 5-7 minutes till the greens turn dry and the onions become soft. Remove it from fire.
4. Now, Transfer this to a small baking dish. Spread cooked corn on the greens and sprinkle some red chili ?akes.
5. Now, to prepare the sauce, mix all Ingredients of the sauce together in a bowl.
6. Keep on fire in the same kadai or pan and cook stirring continuously till it starts to coat the spoon. Reduce heat and cook further for 1-2 minutes. Remove from the ?re.
7. Pour the prepared sauce over the corn layer to cover well. Arrange slices of tomatoes on it and Bake at 200′ c for 25-30 minutes or till golden brown.
8. Garnish with mint leaves and serve hot.