Groundnut ladoo is an interesting farali dessert and can be served at any festive occasion too. This innovative recipe is a deliciously flavored farali delicacy. This festive Indian dessert made with peanuts. It is very simple, hassle free and terribly easy to make. You can make it in minutes! So let’s have a look for the recipe to try at home easily.
– 500 gm peanuts
– 400 gm sugar
– 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
– 3 teaspoon ghee
How To Cook?
1. Heat a pan and dry roast peanuts till golden brown. Switch off the flame and set aside then allow it to cool.
2. Then peel off the peanuts and place them in mixture blender and grind it to the coarse powder.
3. Add sugar, cardamom powder and ghee to it and grind it again and prepare a dough type mixture.
4. Now, make equal sized small balls from this peanuts mixture.
5. Store in an airtight container and serve when require.
Preparation Time: 10-15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15-20 Minutes