Honey Lime Sriracha Chicken is an ultra-fresh and flavourful recipe. It is not a different or unique but I assure you that if you try it once, it will become a staple in your weekly meals. This easy, fresh and flavourful chicken dish is very healthy. This mouth ? melting chicken recipe is prepared with seasoned chicken thighs which is baked and then served with the sauce of honey flavour. To know exactly how it is made learn the recipe here.
Preparation Time: 10-15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30-35 Minutes
Servings: 2 Persons
– 4 bone in skin on chicken thighs
– Salt to taste
– Black pepper powder to taste
– 2 tablespoons oil
– 2 tablespoons honey
– 2 tablespoons sriracha hot sauce
– Juice of 1 lime
– 1 teaspoon fish sauce
– Chopped spring onions, for garnishing
How To Cook?
1. Preheat oven to 200 C.
2. Take chicken thighs and pat dry them, season with pepper powder and salt.
3. In a frying pan, over MEDIUM-HIGH flame heat oil until shimmering.
4. Then place chicken in, skin side down.
5. Cook them until skin is seared and golden, this will take around 10 minutes.
6. Transfer the chicken to a lightly greased baking tray, skin side up.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is crisped and cooked through.
8. Meanwhile, mix together the honey, lime juice, fish sauce and sriracha sauce in a bowl.
9. Drain off the excess oil from the frying pan and do not wash or clean it.
10. Heat this pan over MEDIUM heat and add honey mixture to the pan, reduce this mixture until glaze consistency. Stir often it so that mixture not burn.
11. When chicken is done, spoon the prepared glaze over crispy chicken and make sure that the chicken is coated well with this mixture.
12. Plate them on a serving dish and garnish it with freshly chopped spring onions and enjoy!