Vanilla Souffle is a classic French recipe. Its golden brown from the top side and pale yellow from inside. Vanilla souffle is very delicious. This recipes fits in all kind of menu whether is a Christmas, birthday, or other function. Let’s learn how to make hot vanilla souffle at home.
– 2 tablespoon butter
– 1 tablespoon flour
– 1 cup milk
– 1/2 tablespoon vanilla essence
– 2 tablespoon castor sugar
– 1 1/2 egg yolk
– Egg white of 2 eggs
How To Cook?
1. Pre heat the oven at 250 C for 5 minutes
2. Melt the butter in a sauce pan, stir in the flour and cook for 1-2 minute.
3. Gradually add milk, stirring continuously and let it boil and cook for 1 minute then remove it from heat.
4. Stir in vanilla essence and castor sugar into above sauce. Allow the mixture to cool slightly and beat in the egg yolks.
5. Whisk egg whites until stiff and then fold them gently into the egg yolk mixture.
6. spoon the mixture into a greased oven proof dish and bake at approx. 170 C for 20-25 minutes.
7. Serve hot decorated with castor sugar.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes