Upma is very easy, quick and healthy breakfast recipe. Upma is famous in Gujarat region. It’s a best choice for breakfast and any time when you need to cook instantly. Upma is full of energy and can cook with very less oil.
Preparation Time: 10 Minute
Cooking Time: 20 Minute
Servings: 4 Person
– 1 cup suji (semolina)
– 2 tablespoon oil
– 1 small cup peanuts
– 1/3 cup green peas
– 2 tablespoon udad dal
– 1 tablespoon rai (mustard seed)
– 2-3 green chillies
– 1 small piece of fresh haldi
– 1 small cup of chopped carrot
– 1 tablespoon ghee
– 1 tablespoon dhana jira powder (Cumin and Coriander Blend Powder)
– 1 tablespoon fresh coconut
– Salt to taste
How To Cook?
1. andnbsp;Take a peanuts and crush it.
2. andnbsp;Now, take a kadhai and fry the suji until it become little brown in color. Keep a side.
3. Now, add ghee in kadhai and heat it and add some mustard seeds. Then add udad dal, and fry at MEDIDUM flame until it becomes brown in color.
4. Now, Add fresh haldi, green chillies and cook for 1 minute and add green peas, carrot and cook it again.
5. Add 3 cup water, salt and suji. andnbsp;Stirring in between.
6. keep stirring it until it becomes little thick.
7. Add some ghee and serve hot.