Firni is delicious and easy to cook recipe. Healthy and yummy firni recipe made with rice, pista and with the flavor of kesar (saffron). You can add your favorite dry fruits and make a firni of your choice. Here is the recipe for Kesar Pista Firni.
– 100 gm pista
– 50 gm rice
– 2 liter milk
– A pinch of Saffron (Kesar)
– Sugar to taste
– Cherry for garnishing
How To Cook?
1. Take a small bowl and mix saffron with some water and keep aside.
2. Now clean rice and soak it in water for 20 minutes, then remove water from rice and grind it in a slightly thick paste.
3. Now, crush some Pista and make powder of it and make small pieces of the remaining Pista.
4. Now, add uncrushed rice in the milk and Pista powder and stirring in between until it becomes thick.
5. Then add some sugar and saffron.
6. At last, garnish with almond and cheery and serve.
Preparation Time: 10 Minute
Cooking Time: 25 Minute
Servings: 2 Person