Basically from Rajasthan, Khasta Kachori is a tasty Indian Snack filled with chana dal mixture and spices and deep fried in golden brown and crisp. You can eat Khasta Kachori with your morning and evening tea; also you can eat it as a snack. You can also make kachories in advance and store it in air-tight containers for 1 week. Let’s make delicious Khasta Kachori Recipe.
Preparation Time: 15 Minute
Cooking Time: 30 Minute
Servings: Makes 12 Pieces
– 200 gm wheat flour, sieved
– 50 gm chana dal, soaked for 5 hours
– 1 tablespoon green chili paste
– 1 tablespoon ginger paste
– 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves
– 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
– ? teaspoon red chili powder
– 2 tablespoon ghee for wheat flour
– Oil for deep frying
– Salt to taste
How To Make?
1. Add the ghee and salt to the wheat flour and mix it well and make dough from it.
2. Now, grind the chana dal into a fine paste.
3. Now, take a pan and add 1 tablespoon oil and heat it. After that add chana dal paste, ginger and red chili paste and all other dry masalas and mix it well.
4. Then add some salt and coriander and remove it from the fire.
5. Now, take dough and shape it into small balls and roll out a little.
6. Put 1 tablespoon of the filling to it and close it well.
7. Roll out it again into a small disc.
8. Then deep fry this small disc into at MEDIUM until it becomes light brown in color.
9. Serve hot with green chutney.